Every October a group of us try to spread awareness of ADHD in the hope more folks will get tested and also understand ADHD doesn't have to be a four letter word.
This week I discuss how ADHD Awareness month came to be, how to know whether you or someone you love has ADHD, and I discuss my foray into the realm of YouTube.
Please support This ADHD Life by visiting https://thisadhdlife.com/support. Thank you!
Links Mentioned On This Episode
- This ADHD Life on Youtube
- ADHD Screener
- ADHD Awareness Month Coalition
- My video submission for Awareness month
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO)
Other ADHD Awareness Links