The following is the Global Privacy Statement of ThisADHDLife and EFL Coaching, LLC. By continuing to use ThisADHDLife and its associated websites, services and be a part of our email list or Facebook groups you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
What Information is Collected
ThisADHDLife collects and stores the following personal and technical data:
- Name, phone number, email address and other data you may provide to us
- Areas of interest that you provide to us
- Name of the domain from which you access the internet
- Internet address(es) of the website from which you linked directly to our site
- Type of web browsing software and operating system you are using
- Date(s) and time(s) you access this and associated websites
- Pages you visit on our site
EFL Coaching, LLC Specific Data Collection
In addition to the information referenced above, EFL Coaching, LLC may also collect additional personal and technical information as follows:
- Client contact information such as address, phone number(s), date of birth, gender and associated information provided by you when you fill out a Client Profile
- Financial information including but not limited to credit card data that you provide
How Information is Collected
Information is collected in a variety of ways, including:
- The use of pixels, cookies, forms, and fields
- Via phone, email, text, chat features and fax
- Public forums and groups
- Opt-in forms from our websites
- Display and native advertising such as Facebook ads
How Information is Used
Information collected may be used for one or more of the following reasons:
- Added to a database maintained by ThisADHDLife to customize your experience
- Deliver information, surveys, requested products and/or services
- For statistical purposes
- To share with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services
- To deliver results via coach/client relationship (EFL Coaching, LLC only)
- To communicate with you on a consistent basis via email and or social media
Links to Other Sites
ThisADHDLife, its associated sites and communications may contain links to other sites. ThisADHDLife is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not affiliated with ThisADHDLife. The inclusion of links to outside websites is not an endorsement of those outsides website or a guarantee that the information they contain is accurate.
Third Party Policy
We are committed to keeping your contact information confidential. We do not sell, rent or lease contact information to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third-party individual, government agency or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
ThisADHDLife and its associated websites, systems, apps, and services use physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect information collected online including firewalls to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. The use of these security measures is not a guarantee that information supplied over the Internet will not be intercepted.
Third Party Tools
ThisADHDLife and EFL Coaching, LLC uses software tools provided by external vendors. When possible all login credentials are protected by two-factor authentication. While not a guarantee against a potential breach of account data, this protection does minimize the risk that unauthorized parties will gain access to your information.
A list of Third Party Tools being utilized may be found on this page.
Types of Communications
Communications may include, but are not be limited to the following:
- Site updates, company announcements, relevant products and content, programs and services, upcoming events, the status of orders placed, and other relevant business purposes
- Responses to your requests for information
- Email, phone, text and social chat features for communication purposes only
As a client of EFL Coaching, LLC, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
ThisADHDLife and EFL Coaching, LLC will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ThisADHDLife, EFL Coaching, LLC, Keith Griffin , ACC or associated websites, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ThisADHDLife, EFL Coaching, LLC, Keith Griffin, ACC and their affiliates and subsidiaries, and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ThisADHDLife, EFL Coaching LLC and, their affiliates and subsidiaries, its websites, or the public.
Choice/Opt-out - Corrections and Updates
Users of our websites and services can opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners. If you no longer wish to receive any future communications or need to change or modify information previously provided, please email email@example.com or call +1.678.902.2343. You may also opt out of receiving email communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in an automated email.
Clients of EFL Coaching, LLC with an active coaching agreement may only opt out of personal and automated emails by terminating their coaching agreement. You may terminate your coaching agreement by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be given for unused time/sessions.
Your data protection rights give you the right to:
- Erasure (EFL Coaching, LLC retains the right to maintain data as may be required by law)
- Restrict processing
- Object to processing
- Data portability
- Complain to a supervisory authority
- Withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com or call 678.902.2343.
Change in Terms of Privacy
ThisADHDLife and EFL Coaching, LLC reserve the right to alter their privacy policies at any time without notice. Any changes to the policy will be posted on this page. This site is controlled and operated by Keith Griffin, ACC from his office within the United States, and the information contained in this policy is in accordance with the GDPR rulings.
You may access, download and print materials on this website for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from our websites and systems without first obtaining written consent from Keith Griffin, ACC. All materials on this site (as well as the organization and layout of the site) are owned and copyrighted by Keith Griffin, ACC.
© 2018 Keith Griffin, ACC. All rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this site is permitted without the written permission of Keith Griffin, ACC.
Contacting ThisADHDLife or EFL Coaching, LLC
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site and/or services, please contact the following:
Keith Griffin, ACC
6600 Sugarloaf Pkwy., STE 400-216
Duluth, GA 30097
firstname.lastname@example.org - 678.902.2343
Effective: May 25, 2018